Trying to think of great birthday gifts for husbands, but drawing a blank? We know how that feels! Whether you’ve been married for 1 year or 75 years, sometimes it’s hard to know what he really wants.
Here are some great ideas to help you find the birthday gift your man will love!
Romantic Gifts… Awww
Want to steal his heart all over again? Looking to spice up your marriage? Get a babysitter and take him for a picnic on the lake. Or take him to watch a movie in the desert. Check out our romantic birthday gifts for him for more great ideas to give to your favorite guy.
Is your hubby “making do” with something? Give him a better quality of life! Listen to his complaints and you will hear him say (or at least hint at) what he wants for his birthday.
Does your handy husband complain that he needs an electric saw? Does your camping man barely fit in the tent he’s got? Does your techie want better computer speakers? And yes, 2 giant monitors are better than 1. Or add style to his ride! Window tint will keep him cool and eliminate his chronic left arm sunburn.
Find the better solution… and upgrade!
As the old proverb goes, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Yes, it’s cliche, but there is a good reason it gained popularity!
Here are some ideas:
- Home-cooked steak dinner. Grill it if that’s how he likes it! If you don’t grill, invite one of his buddies to bring his family over for dinner. Have his buddy grill the steaks. Happy man! Or if you’d rather not cook at all on his birthday, take him out for his favorite steak dinner. Find a sitter to watch the kids.
- Personalized chocolate bars. He loves chocolate as much as you do. Download a printable candy wrapper to cover his favorite chocolate bar. Then give him a small bundle of them! Check out some of the best personalized gifts for him!
- Basket of Goodies. Manly goodies. Make him his own personalized birthday gift basket full of his favorite snacks, foods and drinks!
- Forget the Keg – Make him a 12 Pack Can Cake! For the non-drinker, use root beer. 😉 Make him a 2 tiered or 3 tiered can cake for his birthday. Check out this easy tutorial below from YouTube.
Birthday Can Cake Tutorial
For more unique ideas, check out our list of unique birthday gifts for husbands (coming soon).
Fun Yet Useful Toys
Great tools are “useful” tools. Great gadgets serve a purpose – like an illuminated magnifying glass, high-strength magnets that hold bigger tools, and weather gauges that tell the forecast, temperature, humidity, etc.
The solar-powered flashlight is a great idea… except you need the sun to charge it… and if you have the sun, why do you need a flashlight? This might make a better gag gift. 😉
Fun Yet UseLESS Toys
Fantastic birthday gifts for husbands are gadgets with little or no use in a serious world. Guys enjoy things that are purely made for entertainment, things that…
- Glow – like frisbees, basketballs, or running shoes.
- Make you see in the dark – like night-vision goggles, black lights, unique flashlights – or better yet a high-powered, hand-held spotlight!
- Burn or explode – like firecrackers and mini rockets, or unique lighters.
- Decorative weapons – like old fashioned swords and blades, antique guns, or Chinese stars (because no matter how old he gets, ninja weapons will always be cool)!
Something “fun” is different than something “funny”. Gag gifts can be funny – and they’re great for “old man” birthdays or “Over The Hill” birthdays. But gag gifts are usually regifted, shelved, or thrown away.
Something fun may get shelved for a while, but he’ll get excited all over again when he rediscovers it months from now!
If you can find something that gets a job done that also makes the job entertaining, you have a winning combination!
Ever heard of an electric flyswatter? It looks like a tennis racquet. At the push of a button, the racquet electrifies. Barely touch a fly with that puppy and ZAP! Hours of entertainment while ridding yourself of pesky insects! Be sure to get him extra batteries so his fun lasts longer. 😉
Back to Top of Birthday Gifts For Husbands
You are Here
Birthday Gifts › For Husband